Thursday, August 28, 2008

Jesus is "spotted" on a moth?

I don't know... What do you think?

When I came home from the office this afternoon, CNN had a story on a moth that looked like it had a picture of Jesus on it. I guess you could make out the image of some kind of man on it's back if you look at it hard enough, but the bluish spot on Jesus' forehead makes me wonder if it really is him??? :)
Romans 1:20 says, "For since the creation of the world His invisible attributes, His eternal power and divine nature, have been clearly seen, being understood through what has been made, so that they are without excuse." But, I am not sure that this is what God meant specifically...? Maybe the moth got a tatoo?? LOL! However, creation does testify of God.
I had to chuckle at the report because they had a pastor on there from Pittsburgh, PA that said we were supposed to worship the creator, and not His creation. I totally agree, but I was not tempted to worship this bug in the least; nor the grilled cheese that looked like Jesus was on it, or the variety of things whose pictures race over the web day by day...
Keep focused on Christ! Hebrews 12:2

No comments: