Monday, September 10, 2007

What a summer!

Wow! What a summer it has been. It seems that it has just flown by with a flurry of activity. We had a week of revival in DuBois, PA where several churches joined together to seek God, and I was able to speak one night on the subject of the Holy Spirit. The local Ministerium hosted a great outreach with Steve Carrier from The Power Team in conjuction with our County Fair. A great praise the Lord to that weekend because about 200 people made commitments to live for Jesus Christ. Then, we also went on a missions trip to New Orleans with 21 of our people. Can anyone say "too busy?" I can.
With all that happening, my family and I were able to go to Plymouth, MA for a few days and enjoy a whale watch and I got to go deep sea fishing. Fun!
With all that said, I am currently trying to just get back to a normal cadence, and also hold a week of revival services with Evangelist Carl Harris - this week. Yesterday was a great day in God's house too. It is great to see people hear from God and then respond to Him. A lot of that was happening, thank God. Looking forward to more of it as the services continue...
Well, I have got to run - always busy - but I will try to get more regular here once again. Phew! LOL!

No comments: